Monday, October 29, 2012

Dan + Kelly|Jacksonville, FL

This wedding was not only one of the most beautiful, but it made me cry like a baby. Such sweet emotions full of heart warming memories. From the songs to the little moments caught on camera. Kelly and I have been talking about the wedding since last year. I am so blessed she trusted me even with hundreds of miles a part from us. We never met up throughout the year, but yet we had that trust. Which was so important to me. Kelly and Dan were so laid back and my first time meeting Dan was actually the day of the wedding. He welcomed me the same way Kelly's family did. That made us more at ease . =) Thank you to the whole family for everything and for my first time in Jacksonville to be so awesome. I hope you guys enjoy these previews. 

I also wanted to give to praise my amazing team for the day who helped me out so much. Thank you Theary for the AMAZING photos and catching such sweet photos. To Thow and Susan for working diligently on the bridal team. xoxo

Location: DeerCreek Country Club, Jacksonville, FL
Main Photographer: Hello MeMe
2nd Photographer: Theary Meak Photography
Make up artist: Thow Thepmontri, Susan Yi, and Theary Meak
Hairstylist: Thow Thepmontri







I want to thank my team for that day for the great team work and all of you guys for stepping in when it was crunch time.  I love you guys and a million thank you's would never be enough. 










































1 comments:

Tara J 30/10/12 2:43 PM  

Meme these are amazing! The entire family could not stop taking about how great you and the girls are. You are amazing! Thank you so much!!

Hello MeMe has been featured on....





Follow

Blue Lychees 2011

Back to TOP