Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jen|Lifestyle...Portraits

I spent the afternoon with Jen in Downtown Norcross on a beautiful, warm Saturday. Although, I knew Jen, I didn't really know her. You don't really know someone until you sit down to have a cup of coffee. In this instance, it was a glass of wine and our favorite dessert - creme brulee. 

I've known Jen for about 9 yrs now, she was one of the first people I met when I moved to Atlanta. We met through mutual friends, at the time she was working for a certain restaurant in Gwinnett. She has always been a very intelligent person with a some writing skills that would blow your mind away. 

Through the years, she continued to strive in life. I caught up with her through social networks and always admired her from a far on how humbled she stayed with all the success she had earned. She even volunteered her time to a trip to Haiti when the earthquake happened. We donated to each other's causes and fundraisers throughout the years. 

Now Jen is all grown up, one of her milestones in her career is a move to Chicago with a new consultant company. I wanted to give her a little something to remember Atlanta by. Doing a photo shoot in Downtown Norcross that has been the location of many memories for her growing up. =) 

Good luck Jen and I am excited to see more success in your life. Congrats on the big move. Brains, beauty, and success. This girl has it all, such a catch! P.S. The kids across the street at the park we were shooting at thought Jen was an international model....she will now be referred to that name from me. 



0 comments:

Hello MeMe has been featured on....





Follow

Blue Lychees 2011

Back to TOP