Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tina+Elvis|Wedding [Destin, FL]

Is there a more romantic yet laid back way to have a wedding then at the beach? One with white sand and emerald color water on the Gulf of Mexico? I was honored to be a part of these romantic wedding. It holds dear to my heart, I've known the bride since she was a little girl. Her parents own a market in my hometown of Grand Island, NE - Vientiane Food Market (If you are ever in the mood for some authentic Laotian cooking, stop by their market and pick up all the necessities). 

Tina and her family are such humble people, they welcome everyone with a smile and Tina always leaped with a smile when she saw me. After I moved away 10 yrs ago, I never thought I would get an email from her to photograph her wedding? Wedding? I didn't even think she was old enough to finish HS. I'm just getting too old and thought time stood still. I LEAPED with joy and accepted. 

Elvis and Tina's wedding couldn't be more perfect, the sparkle in Elvis's eyes when he glances at Tina's contagious smile, awww love is sooooo sweet. In addition they had an intimate wedding with family and close friends. And how sweet that Tina had her parents and aunt walk her down the aisle?! A beautiful day full of beautiful people to welcome in their nuptials. Enjoy the photos, it was hard to chose my favorites but I had to dwindle it down for a quick blog. Video coming soon.

Their team for the day:
Photographer: Hello MeMe Photography & Design
Videographer: Casey Yi Videography
Hair: Danielle Scheer
Make Up: Natasha Vaughan
Event Planner and Caterer: Destin Wedding Company


[click on photo to enlarge]


 
    


4 comments:

sandie khanthavixay 29/4/13 12:24 AM  

loved all the pics! they looked amazing you did an AMAZING job meme!!! :)

adina 29/4/13 12:56 AM  

You Are Talented! You did a fantastic job of capturing the best moments of their day. =)

bounga noi phetsany 29/4/13 4:37 PM  

Wonderful job! Very beautiful and amazing work.

bounga noi phetsany 29/4/13 4:38 PM  

Wonderful job! Very beautiful and amazing work.

Hello MeMe has been featured on....





Follow

Blue Lychees 2011

Back to TOP