Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Autumn sessions 2013

Hello all, it's been a while. Since my last post so much has happened. I am now a Texan. My family and I moved here in February 2014 from Atlanta, GA. I've been getting adjusted to my new life in Dallas, TX and finally decided to get back into taking photos. It's been terribly hot here during the summer so I've decided what better time to start than when the fall foliage arrives (wait does that happen in north Texas??) 

Well I finally have the chance to post sessions I did from last fall. I rely on word of mouth advertising, so if you know of anyone in the north Dallas area who is interested in photos, please send them my way. 
































0 comments:

Hello MeMe has been featured on....





Follow

Blue Lychees 2011

Back to TOP